Hotel built in 1887, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The impressive Hotel Münsterhof in Müstair welcomes its guests into a tranquil atmosphere. Each of the individually designed rooms is appealingly appointed with antique furniture and equipped with all modern amenities. Guests are spoiled with regional Bündner cuisine in the rustic restaurant. Special services like motorcycle garages and equipment is available at the Hotel Münsterhof.
- Special features of the hotel
- Historic Hotel with a family touch. Rooms with antique furniture. Very charming are our 3 Chalet-Bungalows in a green space near the forest.
Member of: www.swiss-historic-hotels.com
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Personal shuttle service to/from central station
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Müstair is a small village in the canton Graubünden. Just a few steps away from the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Convent of St. John, the Hotel Münsterhof can be found. In 5 minutes by car, the Swiss-Italian border can be reached. The Swiss National Park and the surrounding mountains invite to multiple outdoor activities.