Hotel built in 1956, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 96, Number of single rooms 48, Number of double rooms 48, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Business and leisure travellers are cordially welcomed to the sophisticated elegance of the hotel Beaulac in Neuchatel. Well-appointed and handsomely furnished rooms in contemporary design come with Wi-Fi access for a pleasant stay. Delightful fusion cuisine is served in the charming lakeside restaurant of the Beaulac hotel. Multifunctional meeting facilities and a helipad are available.
- Special features of the hotel
- The new restaurant & Sushi Bar Lake Side, with its delicate and bright decoration, is one-of-a-kind and home to Chef Jean-François Thielens and his team who will delight you with their creative and refined dishes. The lakeshore terrace offers exceptional panoramic views.
With large openings on the lakeside, our 6 meeting rooms have a capacity of up to 300 people and can be adjusted according to your needs.
Parking place on request further to availibilities
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Welcome drink
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- With its prime location at the harbour of picturesque Neuchatel, within walking distance of the historical city centre and the university, the hotel Beaulac offers its guests amazing vistas of Lake Neuchatel and a relaxing stay. Guests can take a stroll along the adjacent lake promenade or reach the scenic castle of Neuchatel in a 10 minutes’ walk.