Hotel built in 1890, Last complete renovation 1964, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel, Holiday hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Guests are warmly welcomed at the Hotel Bernina in Pontresina. It offers lovingly designed rooms of which almost all allow a wonderful view on the surrounding mountains. In the restaurant, guests are spoiled with homemade regional cuisine. After an eventful day, the sauna and the steam bath of the Hotel Bernina invite to wind down.
- Special features of the hotel
- Lively family hotel for energetic holidays or delightful inactivity. Cozy atmosphere with personal touch.
International cuisine and regional specialities, special dietary meals available upon request.
Comfortable rooms with mountain view. Some with balconies.
Indoor and private parking for cars and bikes available.
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 22:30
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:30 - 22:30
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Personal shuttle service to/from central station
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Pontresina is a small community in the canton Graubünden, 10 minutes by car from the popular skiing resort St. Moritz. The Hotel Bernina is centrally yet quietly located in the village, within walking distance from the train and aerial railway stations. All year round, the area invites to outdoor activities such as hiking and biking or winter sports.