Hotel built in 1963, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 19, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 16, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Number of apartments 1, Hotel, Suite hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Tennis hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hiking hotel, Golf hotel, Winter sports hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Guests start their holiday at the family-run Hotel Bristol in Saas-Fee with a warm welcome. Bright and cosy rooms offer all desirable amenities. In the restaurant, guests savour an appealing mixture of traditional, Swiss, French and Italian cuisine. HRS guests use Wi-Fi at the Hotel Bristol free of charge.
- Special features of the hotel
- Ski in & Ski out Hotel
only 1 minute away from the lifts and 2 minutes from the cable cars.
All double rooms and family suites face south, feature a balcony and offer superb free mountain views.
Well known for a excellent cuisine and a good selected wine-list in a pleasant atmosphere.
Wireless Wi-Fi is available and free of charge in all the rooms.
In summer including all the cable cars and buses in the Saas Valley (except summer skiing)
It is situated opposite the golf course, a football field and the tennis, volleyball and basketball courts.
We please you with a wonderful view , in a very prime location
- Reception open
- 08:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 08:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of sun lounger during your stay, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Bristol in Saas-Fee is situated amidst the beautiful mountains of the canton Valais and provides the perfect place for winter sports lovers. Within a few minutes on foot, the ski lifts and cable cars are reachable. In close vicinity, you find all possibilities for skiing, snowboarding, ice hockey and curling. In summer, the surroundings invite to hiking and biking.