Hotel built in 1897, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 16, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 8, Hotel, City hotel, Holiday hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Welcome to the city hotel La Prairie in Yverdon-les-Bains – a lovely place to rest and relax. Its cosy rooms provide an appealing mix of nostalgia and modern comfort. Putting emphasis on regional high-quality products, the hotel restaurant offers delicious French cuisine. Furthermore, free parking facilities are available at the hotel La Prairie.
- Special features of the hotel
- Its two restaurants, in different settings, offer a refined cuisine based on high-quality, authentic products. The 34 rooms are equipped with all amenities.
Our Four Seasons Brasserie features a modern decor and offers a cuisine specializing in fresh regional products. The cosily furnished French Restaurant serves a refined cuisine using fresh, high-quality products.
Taxes are not included in the rates at CHF3.05/person.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 23:00
/ 23:00 - 07:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Centrally situated in Yverdon-les-Bains next to a mini golf course, the hotel La Prairie enjoys a beautiful location surrounded by a park and is only 1.5 kilometres from the shores of Lake Neuchâtel. Nearby, public transport stations as well as museums, bars and restaurants can be found. Interesting sights such as Yverdon Castle or Benno Besson Theatre are easily reachable on foot.