Hotel built in 1962, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 37, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Number of junior suites 5, Hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The 3-star superior holiday hotel LA COURONNE is personally run by the Julen family and has 41 rooms. All rooms are equipped with bath tub or shower, toilet, hair dryer, safe, cable TV and direct dial telephone. We offer free internet access/WLan. A four course dinner menu is served in our restaurant „Old Zermatt each evening. Depending on your hunger, you can choose between two, three or four courses. On a cold winter day you may relax in our sauna. In summer you can enjoy our new Matterhorn Lounge on the terrace with a breathtaking view of the mountains. Our sports shop is situated in the same building. Whatever kind of sports clothes or equipment you are looking for, you will find it in our Slalom Sport. Our hotel guests benefit from a special discount.
- Special features of the hotel
- Quiet, central location with view to the Matterhorn. Cosy lobby with free Internet corner and WLan access in all rooms. Buffet-style breakfast in the winter garden. Special rates at the hotel’s own sportsshop Slalom Sport.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel LA COURONNE is situated in a prime position in the centre of Zermatt, near the church. All valley stations of the mountain railway are within 7-10 minutes’ walk.
If you arrive later then 7 p.m. please call the hotel