Hotel built in 1904, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 1980, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 12, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Number of apartments 6, Hotel, Holiday hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Spend a pleasant stay at the traditional Sporthotel Krone, built in 1904. All rooms are functionally furnished and feature modern amenities. Enjoy good regional dishes in the neighboring hotel including Swiss cheese fondue and rösti. Meet the locals at the hotel bar and enjoy a glass of wine.
- Special features of the hotel
- The cozy rooms are equipped with simple comfort and are also perfect for groups. Guests can also make use of a lounge. In the evening, the Krone Bar is a popular meeting place for locals and guests, while in summer, the cozy beer garden is the place to enjoy a barbecue.
Meals are taken in the Résidence Hotel (50 meters away); half-board is also possible. The refined restaurant offers local specialities, cheese fondue and rösti potatoes.
- Reception open
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Hotel closed on
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Are you looking for a conveniently located hotel in Zweisimmen? Then, this sport hotel is the perfect choice. Within a few walking minutes, you will arrive at the train station (250m), the Rinderberg cable car station (350m) and the local airport (1km). The area in the Bernese Oberland is the ideal place for hikers and skiers.