Hotel built in 1967, Last complete renovation 1997, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 13, Total number of rooms 326, Number of single rooms 61, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 54, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 36, Number of junior suites 6, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel not only evolved into its new classic European look at the moment, it also provide world class facilities and services expected in a 5-star hotel. With more than 30 years of history since its establishment in the 1960’s, the Imperial Hotel Taipei continues its metamorphosis to this very day. Operating under the philosophy of persistent improvement and changes with its customers in mind, the hotel not only evolved into its new classic European look at the moment, it also provide world class facilities and services expected in a 5-star hotel. The cozy environment and warm friendly personal service makes Imperial Hotel Taipei the choice of leisure and business travelers from all over the world.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Hotel will conduct renovation on hotel exterior wall from July 5 till Nov. 8, 2010, time: 08:30am-17:00pm The working schedules might be adjusted by weather factor. During this period, we will take your safety as the first concern and give you a complete protection. Moreover, hotel will try best to minimize the noise and the inconvenience this may cause. Hotel would like to apologize in advance and appreciate your kind understanding.
- Special features of the hotel
- With 326 appointed rooms, the Imperial Hotel Taipei is the hotel chosen by world famous personalities during their Taiwan visit such as Japanese superstar Takashi Sorimachi, the Royal Shakespeare Company, violinist Accardo, the Australian Chamber Orchestra and more.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel is situated right in the heart of Taipei’s commercial, business and entertainment center. Within few minutes are a number of shopping center, the famous Nanking West Road, Lin Shen North Road business district, Shin Shin Cinema, V-Mix KTV, Ching Kwang Market and other tourist attractions such as the Taipei Art Center, Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, National Palace Museum and Yangmingshan National Park - all within 20 minutes drive. For more information about the Hotel, please contact the Front Desk. We shall be glad to help you.