Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 84, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Spend a pleasant stay at the hotel KDM and forget about the hustle and bustle of the city. All rooms are comfortably furnished and feature modern amenities. Take advantage of the complimentary Internet terminals in the hotel as well as the parking facilities that are free of charge. After an eventful day, enjoy a scrumptious dinner at the restaurant.
- Special features of the hotel
- If you plan to explore the joys of Taipei by taking MRT/subway, KDM is your best choice for it is located right next to MRT exit. EVA airplane shuttle bus is across the road.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:Due to annual maintenance of kitchen of KDM Hotel on January 22 & 23, 2012, we can only provide simple breakfast on January 22nd and 23rd, 2012. Sorry for the inconvenience may have caused.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Strategically situated close to the underground station Zhongxiao Xinsheng, Taipei is conveniently accessible from the hotel. Sights such as the Longshan Temple (6km), built in 1738, and the National Palace Museum (9km) are worth a visit. Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport lies 48 kilometres west of the hotel.