Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 33, Hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- U Chiang Mai is a low rise building comprised of 41 rooms and is located in the heart of the old city on Ratchadamnoen Road. Only 20 minutes drive from Chiang Mai International Airport and minutes walk to citys famous walking streets. The hotel facilities include Eat andDrink serving homely cuisine in a European influence bistro setting for breakfast lunch and dinner which includes an open air bar area. The Residents Lounge and three spa treatment rooms are located in the refreshed past residence of Chiang Mais Governor. The residence has been refreshed in the original Chiang Mai architectural style but through interior design and decorative items this heritage setting is given a modern Thai accent. The Reading Room will also be located in the same area with extensive collection of Chiang Mais history and literature.
Aside from being Wi Fi enabled throughout the hotel which is complimentary and an iPod in every room U Chiang Mai also offers the 24 hour room as well as breakfast whenever wherever. Fitness together will include interactive runs with U People and guests. Free bikes are provided for all guests use and enjoyment.
- Special features of the hotel
- 24 hours use of room
Music selection for your in-room iPod
Breakfast whenever wherever
Fitness centre with fitness together programme
The Reading Room with extensive collection of Chiang Mai’s history and literature
Ur dining room service
Free bikes for all guests
Hi-speed internet (Wi-Fi) access throughout the hotel
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Opened in June 2008 U Chiang Mai Hotel is a four-star property offering 41 luxurious rooms. The hotel also allows guests to select their choice of pillow, soap, tea, mini-bar, iPod music and DVD's prior to arrival. At the Eat & Drink Restaurant guests can savor local cuisine cooked using traditional methods, and after a meal enjoy a selection of wines, liquors and exotic cocktails or other refreshing beverages. The complimentary breaksfast can be enjoyed by the guest at all times, and at any location. Recharge and rejuvenate at the U Spa with its extensive range of massages and treatments. The hotel also runs a charitable program, and the guests are more than welcome to join in with a visit to the charity to see the progress firsthand.