Hotel built in 1998, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 179, Number of single rooms 120, Number of double rooms 179, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which have a double bed 129, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 50, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 23, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 23, Number of junior suites 12, Number of apartments 23, Hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Health and beauty hotel, Beach hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Golf hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The luxurious holiday resort Marina Palace in Hammamet offers comprehensive facilities for a pleasant holiday in the Tunisian sun. The elegant property features tastefully furnished rooms with every conceivable comfort including free Wi-Fi. Various dining facilities and an entertaining animation programme coupled with a nice pool area ensure a memorable stay at the Marina Palace.
- Special features of the hotel
- 179 rooms, apartments and suites.
All rooms are equipped with orthopedic mattress, hairdryer, TV 55cm with 14 satellite channels, separated lavatory and bathroom, direct telephone line on request, airconditioning and heating.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the modern tourist area of Yasmine Hammamet, the hotel Marina Palace is situated at the marina and about 150 metres from the beach. The archeological site of Carthage near Tunis, about an hour’s drive from the resort, is a popular tourist attraction.