of which have a double bed, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms, Number of junior suites 9, Hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus, Certified Spa Hotel, Spa hotel, Specialization
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Antiquity and modern times converge in perfect symbiosis in a unique, magical, and authentic place at Villa Didon. Surrounding ruins of ancient Carthage embrace the Punic Port, where Queen Didon disembarked to found this world-renowned ancient city. Rejuvenate in one of 10 luxurious and superbly appointed guestrooms boasting unparalleled views of the Mediterranean. For the epitome of relaxation, enjoy a soothing and therapeutic massage in the spa.
Villa Didon, poised above the Mediterranean Sea and gracing the hillside of Sidi Bou Said, reveals the beauty and grandeur of Carthage. Visit this Tunisia boutique hotel and experience world-class luxury and service.
- Special features of the hotel
- Antiquity and modern times converge in perfect symbiosis in a unique, magic and authentic place: Villa Didon of Carthage. Surrounding ruins of ancient Carthage embrace the Punic Port, where Queen Didon disembarked to found this ancient city of world renowned … Villa Didon poised above the Mediterranean Sea, gracing the hill side of Sidi Bou Said … open vista reveals the beauty and grandeur of Carthage, where the legend of Queen Didon is awakened in the refined pure lines and detail of the translucent décor and resplendent luminosity.
An atmosphere at once chic and relaxed, the ”Light Bar” with expansive terraces opening upon a magnificent vista of the Punic Ports, awaits you for privileged relaxing moments and elegant conviviality.
Savour unique, creative cocktail blends, the extensive selection of local and imported wines, gourmet, taste tempting delights to please the most discerning of palates ... the Light Bar of Villa Didon, distinguished as the most exclusive meeting place in the Capitol.
Transparency, light and freedom of movement… the uncommon design and layout of Villa Didon’s ten chamber suites ... evokes a feeling of sumptuous spaciousness, where the privacy of slumber and bath partake in the splendid panorama of the immense azure of the Mediterranean … a union of well being and serenity, the utmost in comfort and accommodating, attentive service, a new art of living and of being, reinvented for you at Villa Didon of Carthage.
The Carthaginians of Antiquity were renowned for their knowledge and savoir-faire in the art of corporal well being and care … these traditions have been revived and await you at Villa Didon, where the fragrant perfumed vapours of a traditional Hammam spa, an essential oils massage melt away the stress and invigorate the spirit, imbibing a reenergized sense of wellness and harmony.
The extraordinary ambiance of Villa Didon of Carthage is at your disposition for your important events or seminars in the Villa Didon conference hall that accommodates up to 40 persons, endowed with a breathtaking panorama of the Bay of Carthage … a harmonious, reflective backdrop for enriching dialog and successful conclusions …
10 design suites, overlooking the sea, situated on the historical hill of Carthage
A Restaurant: “Rest’ô”
A Lounge bar: “Light Bar”
A Conference room
A Spa: hammam, massages, facials and body treatments
Air conditioning (hot and cold)
Jacuzzi & shower
ADLS Internet connection
DECT Telephone with direct line
Concierge desk 24/24h
Doctor available 24/24h
Valet service 24/24h
Laundry-Dry cleaning service
Room service 24/24h
Private car transfer
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- 10 suites all sea views. All suites face the historic site of Punic Ports, the Bay of Tunis and Boukornine Mountain