Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 24, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 30, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Riding lodge, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- A BOUTIQUE HOTEL EMBELLISHED WITH HISTORY IN KALE??? :
ATTALEIA, known as Kaleiçi today, was once described by the Bergamon King Atalos II as Heaven on Earth. Being one of the oldest cities in Anatolia ,it still protects the structures of Roman, Byzantine, Seljukian and Ottoman times.
We are very much proud of offering you a sense of history in one of those mentioned historical structures: Hotel Adalya and Turkish House. At Kaleiçi , the most precious site of Antalya, with its unique view of the harbour, the old streets and the bazaar, you can live the atmosphere of the Ottoman times, and a blend of quality and comfort together in Adalya Hotel.
Our 29 rooms are all eqquipped with satellite tv, air-conditioning, direct telephone, private bathroom with shower , hair-dryer and also a King Suite with jacuzzi. You can also enjoy our Panoramic Restaurant and Bar during your stay. An unforgettable holiday opportunity is awaiting you and your loved ones in Adalya Hotel...
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The unique ottoman style architecture of the hotel was renovated and started serving as a boutique hotel in 1990. The hotel is located center the Old Town of Kaleici and Old Harbour. which offers the perfect location to shop, dine, relax, business, sports, culture and night life. The Mermerli beach is just 250 meters, city center 100 meters and International Antalya Airport is 10 km away