Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 5, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 4, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Boutique hotel, family-run hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The historic boutique hotel welcomes you into a quiet ambience and surprises with original details such as wooden panels. Your cosy room features everything you need, including Wi-Fi. In the morning, a traditional breakfast waits for you. A visit of the integrated museum is also worthwhile. It puts Turkish household items on display.
- Special features of the hotel
- Asude Konak Butik Otel, a new boutique hotel that has recently come to service to Şekeroğlu in Gaziantep's historical and cultural texture which is called Şekeroğlu Area where you may find many tourist attractions such as Gaziantep Castle, Naib Turkish Bath, Tahtani Mosque, Bakırcılar Bazaar and War Museum, Kitchen Museum, Glass Museum and Zeugma Mosaics and Arceology Museum and many more by walking.
There are five different rooms from each other, a garden "which is called life", authentic living room and a cave.
Whatever reason you have for visiting - business or pleasure - we will help you with all your special needs.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Gaziantep is an ancient town in south-east Anatolia and one of the largest Turkish cities. The hotel Asude Konak Butik Otel is centrally located, just a few steps from the Gaziantep Castle, the city’s impressive landmark. On foot, the Museum of Archaeology and the stadium are also conveniently reachable. At a distance of 19 kilometres, the international airport is located.