Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 20, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Holiday hotel, Beach hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- At this comfortable hotel, various rooms are tastefully furnished and offer many amenities including Wi-Fi. After a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool, you can dine at the restaurant and enjoy a magnificent view of the sea.
- Special features of the hotel
- For those seeking the perfect beach accommodation in Turkey, there is no better choice than the Atamer. This Turkey hotel is located in Gemlik, which is on the Marmara Sea. Guests can take a leisurely stroll to reach the hotel’s private beach where you can lay out in the sun, swim in the calm waters or enjoy water sports. You can also dine out at wonderful restaurants or enjoy a night out at the dance clubs and bars in Gemlik.
The Atamer is an excellent hotel for relaxation and has all of the amenities you require. In fact, you may never even have to leave the property and will still have an enjoyable holiday. You can lounge in the outdoor Jacuzzi, for example, or take a dip in the swimming pool. You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant, which specializes in seafood. You can exercise in the fitness room.
This hotel is a truly wonderful location for your vacation in Turkey. You will not want for anything and will have a truly pleasant stay.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Recharge your batteries at the Sea of Marmara and book your stay at the Atamer hotel in Gemlik. Soak up the sun on the nearby beach or spend an active afternoon with snorkelling and water skiing. In the evening, you can tour the various bars and restaurants of the nearby town centre. Istanbul can be reached via ferry in one and a half hours.