Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 17, Total number of rooms 146, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 52, of which have 2 separate beds 48, of which have a double bed 46, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 64, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 6, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Spa hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Byotell is a city and business hotel in Istanbul and offers tastefully furnished rooms that are equipped with many modern comforts including free Wi-Fi. In the restaurants, guests may enjoy culinary delights from the Turkish and international cuisine. The spa and fitness centre invites to work out and relax. Modern equipped conference rooms are available for business events. HRS guests benefit from free parking facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- all rooms which are located in the modern tower&feature lovely views over the city or the sea.
The hotel is well known for its fantastic health and fitness facilities.There is also an indoor swimming pool and fitness centre. The wellness centre includes sauna,steam room,Turkish bath&offers a range of therapies and massages
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Byotell is located in the heart of the business district on the Asian side of Istanbul. Famous sights such as Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque are reachable within 30 minutes by car. Sabiha Gökçen Airport is about 20 kilometres away from the hotel Byotell.