Hotel built in 2008, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 13, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 3, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Airport hotel, Suite hotel, Castle hotel, family-run hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The hotel Emma Saray in Istanbul offers 13 rooms equipped with bathroom/shower, fridge, iron, TV, Internet access as well as coffee and tea making facilities. Guests can enjoy a drink or play games at the comfortable living area. Multilingual staff is happy to help organising trips 24 hours a day. In the morning, a delicious breakfast is served.
- Special features of the hotel
- Our hotel's free breakfast (olives, cheese, eggs, jam, butter, honey, tomato, cucumber, ham, tea, coffee, fruit tea, milk)
** Free hot drinks
** Free city map & information
** 24 our hot water
** Plasma television
** international satellite
** 50% discount in the French fish restaurant.
** Guest kitchen
** Terrace overlooking the sea floor.
Bar with lots of drinks and cocktail
No curfew, no lockout.!
Wake up service 24 Hr!
VERY CHEAP TOURS ORGANISATION!
Turkish night out!
We have a comfortable living area where you can have a drink, play backgammon, listen to nice music, meet new friends and exchange travel stories.
Our staff are genuinly friendly, helpful and multilingual. We have a free travel advisory service and know just what you need to have the best holiday ever!
We are waiting to give you the warmest welcome to Istanbul!
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Emma Saray in Istanbul is centrally located and within walking distance to all major sights. The Blue mosque is 100 m and the Topkapi palace is just 250 m away.