Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2006, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 70, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Best Western Eresin Taxim Hotel in Istanbul offers its guests modern and well-equipped rooms with Wi-Fi. Guests may enjoy tasty Turkish and international dishes in one of the restaurants and the bar invites guests to relax. Furthermore, the Best Western Eresin Taxim Hotel provides a gym, a spa area and several multifunctional conference rooms.
- Special features of the hotel
- Business Center
Health Club with a sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi pool and massage services,
Breakfast room at the terrace,
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 23:59
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Centrally located in Istanbul-Taksim, the Best Western Eresin Taxim Hotel is situated only a 5 minutes’ walk from the metro station Taksim. Topkapi Palace as well as Hagia Sofia are located at a distance of 4.5 kilometres from the hotel. Istanbul-Atatürk Airport is situated 20.5 kilometres from the hotel.