Hotel built in 1995, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Boutique hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, Beach hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- At this charming bed and breakfast hotel, guests can choose between numerous cheerful rooms with many amenities including free Wi-Fi. Have a refreshing drink by the outdoor pool or learn how to make a mosaic at the art workshop.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Villa’s art studio offers a range of fun workshops on how to make mosaics, glass beads, ceramics and sculptures. The hotel also offers an airport shuttle and free Wi-Fi.
Guests can wake up to a rich buffet breakfast in the mornings. Refreshing drinks can also be enjoyed at the bar, or on the terrace by the pool.
- Reception open
- 09:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Have an unforgettable summer holiday in Turkey and book your stay at the Villa Sultan Art Hotel. Picturesquely located on a hill slope overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel is 4 kilometres away from the white washed houses and small beaches of the fishing village Kalkan. Dalaman Airport is located at a distance of 130 kilometres from the hotel.