Hotel built in 1898, Last complete renovation 1992, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 62, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Number of junior suites 20, Number of apartments 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Guests are greeted with Ukrainian hospitality at the Grand Hotel Lviv. It offers lovingly decorated rooms which are fully equipped with all desirable amenities including Wi-Fi to ensure a pleasant stay. In the restaurant, traditional and international dishes are served. Gym and sauna of the Grand Hotel invite to sportive activities and relaxation.
- Special features of the hotel
- The source of history of «Grand Hotel» is the middle of XIX century, when here, in double-floor empire bulding, the first Lviv public casino has been opened.
Smoking in the rooms and on the area of the hotel is prohibited.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- There is no better starting point in Lviv in the west of the Ukraine than the Grand Hotel to explore the historic city. Located in the old town, most of the landmarks and sights such as Jesuit Church, Biom Chapel and the former prison building Brygidki are only a few minutes on foot away.