Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 111, Number of single rooms 56, Number of double rooms 55, of which have 2 separate beds 25, of which have a double bed 25, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 5, Hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Boutique hotel, Holiday resort, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- This oasis in the desert welcomes you with a refreshing drink into your well-deserved holiday. The beautiful resort of Tilal Liwa boasts of a traditional Arabian architecture and features excellent recreation and leisure facilities. You can choose between a great variety of dishes in an amazing atmosphere or enjoy the view of the dunes while relaxing in the swimming pool. After an eventful day, retreat to your luxuriously furnished and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.
- Special features of the hotel
- PLEASE NOTE: “As per the UAE Government regulations all adult guests registered in the room at the time of check-in must present either their original passport with visa or latest entry stamp, UAE driving license or Emirates ID. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the room to the guest on non-availability of proper identification.”
Desert & Pool view rooms,An all day dining restaurant with wide selection of contemporary and regional cuisine, An intimate bar with lively atmoshpere,Pool overlooking the desert dunes,Meeting rooms
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Fruit bowl, 1 bottle of mineral water, Upgrade to next room category, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Welcome drink, Use of sun lounger during your stay, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Free use of the sauna, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Secluded at the edge of the Rub Al Khali desert, the hotel is close to the verdant Liwa oasis about 150 kilometres from Abu Dhabi.