Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 4, Number of single rooms 62, Number of double rooms 15, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Enjoy a convenient location close to Barnsley, Leeds and Sheffield at the contemporary Holiday Inn Barnsley hotel. Friendly staff welcome you to Holiday Inn Barnsley's elegant marble-floored lobby, furnished with soft sofas and a baby grand piano. Take time out to relax with a swim in the heated indoor pool at Bannatyne's Health Club , next to the hotel. We're just 2 miles from Barnsley Town Centre and our handy location close to the M1 makes getting to Leeds and Sheffield a breeze. Sound systems and LCD projectors add a professional edge to events held in our 9 meeting rooms . The O'Hara Suite is a memorable setting for your conference and our team is on hand to help your day run smoothly. It's a short drive from Holiday Inn Barnsley to business parks including Thorncliffe and Capitol Park, and parking is complimentary at the hotel. Make the most of our location close to the rugged moors and sweeping valleys of the Peak District . You can visit historic Chatsworth House or head to Yorkshire Sculpture Park to see modern art in a natural setting. Plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet , available in the lobby and bar. Blakes Lounge Bar at Holiday Inn Barnsley is a welcoming spot to unwind over drinks with friends and watch TV sports on the big screen. You can dine on modern European cuisine like our signature Barnsley Chop in bright and spacious Brooklands Restaurant.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Holiday Inn Barnsley, is a modern hotel off the M1 motorway at Jct 37 conveniently located between Sheffield and Leeds.
As our guest, you'll be met with outstanding service, a spacious bedroom with ergonomic workspace, cotton linen and high-speed internet access. For breakfast or dinner the hotel's Brooklands Restaurant tempts you with great international cuisine, or choose Blakes Lounge Bar where bar & light meals are served throughout the day. In our luxurious and spacious Lobby enjoy anything from a Bacon Sandwich and Tea to one of our delicious Latte's whilst making use of the wireless internet access.
The hotel also has an onsite Bannatynes Health Club which is available to use free of charge for guests at the hotel, with large 20 metre indoor pool, spa, steam, sauna and gym.
For Conferences the Holiday Inn Barnsley offers 9 well-designed, air-conditioned Meeting rooms filled with natural light, accommodating up to 400 delegates with a large free car park. Near to attractions such as the Peak District National Park, Ponds Forge, Hallam FM Arena, Don Valley Stadium, Magna Science Adventure Centre and near to the many business parks in the region, the hotel is the perfect choice for business or leisure. Planning a wedding in South Yorkshire? Call now for information about our fabulous facilities.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Hotel is located in a Suburban area
Closest City: BARNSLEY
Distance from Hotel: 2.0 MI