Hotel built in 1826, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 129, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 129, of which have 2 separate beds 21, of which have a double bed 108, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 46, Number of suites (separate rooms) 13, Number of junior suites 11, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Housed in a charming mansion and surrounded by a beautiful landscaped garden, the lovely hotel welcomes its guests into a luxurious ambience. Sleep well in your comfortably furnished, conveniently equipped room and enjoy the award-winning cuisine in the Vellore Restaurant. The core of the hotel is the exclusive spa which spoils with treatments and massages, a gym and a health club.
- Special features of the hotel
- 129 luxurious bedrooms, Spa treatment, Pool, gym, hydropool, whirlpool and thermal suite;AA Rosette award-winning restaurant onsite; 10 minutes' walk from historic Bath
6 naturally lit meeting rooms.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel quietly located in the north-east of Bath, close to Sydney Place and Sham Castle. In the historic city, a visit of the Jane Austen Centre, the Royal Crescent and the Abbey is worthwhile. Take a stroll through the winding alleys, enjoy a pint in one of the pubs and go on shopping sprees in the many small shops.