Hotel built in 1640, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 105, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 95, of which have 2 separate beds 40, of which have a double bed 55, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Health and beauty hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- This family run favorite is within easy reach of Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC. In a real UK hotspot, it offers comfortable accommodation and top- of-the-range facilities, without the price tag!
Its own 18-hole golf course is perfect for business or pleasure, while our vast gym complete with sauna and swimming pool is great for work-outs and wind downs. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Leisure Club is proud to continue a long tradition of hospitality, having welcomed visitors for almost 300 years!
For families, business guests and couples, the local area is rich with things to do and places to see Warwick Castle, Drayton Manor, Stratford Upon Avon and Cadbury World are all within easy reach for great days out!
- Special features of the hotel
- 18 Hole, par 70 Parkland Golf Course.
Leisure Club with Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Room & Gymnasium.
All-new Fairways Restaurant & Cellar Bar.
8 Suites ideal for Conferences & Events.
Free Car Parking.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Close to all local amenities that Coventry and Birmingham have to offer. Near all major transport links as well as the Birmingham NEC and LG arena as well as the National Motorcycle Museum.