Hotel built in 1923, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 9, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Bank Hotel located on The Royal Mile in the heart of the city centre, offers an alternative luxury hotel experience in one of Edinburgh’s most prestigious historic landmarks. Hosting an intimate 9 beautiful fully refurbished bedrooms our hotel is the perfect base to explore our city with an ideal location.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Bank Hotel pub & kitchen will be closed for full refurbishment until 30th June 2013. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Included within each room is a self-lockable safe within, iPod dock with ceiling in-built speakers, bathroom controllable speaker system, full tea and coffee making facilities which come with Scottish delicacies. All bedrooms come with GHD hair straighteners as standard, large flat screen TV, iron with iron board and working desk area and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- With such an excellent location, transport is not necessary, however, Waverley Train Station is only two minutes walk & Edinburgh Airport can be accessed via the Airlink bus service which runs every 10 minutes from the airport to city centre. Edinburgh Castle is a 5 minute walk away.