Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 32, of which have 2 separate beds 16, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel, Boutique hotel, Spa hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The Malvern is the newest, most modern spa hotel in the region with 32 beautiful en-suite rooms, each designed with a contempoary Italian style for a boutique feel.It has been designed with 'grown-ups' in mind therfore does not accommodate guests under the age of 18years.
- Special features of the hotel
- All hotel guests can enjoy complimentary use of the extensive spa and wellness facilities throughout your stay.
Business users will be pleased with the service enhancements we have introduced to cater for your specific requirements including the 'executive express’ early riser breakfast plus free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the whole facility.We have recently been awarded AA Graded status.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free garage in or directly by hotel, Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Nestled at the foot of the magnificent Malvern Hills in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside, MalvernSpa is the only spa in the UK to feature a 20-metre adjoining indoor to outdoor hydrotherapy pool filled with natural Malvern water sourced 200 metres deep below the ground. The ultimate natural experience.