Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 7, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Youth hostel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The cosy boutique hostel Palmers Group Hillspring Lodge in London welcomes its guests into a stylish ambience. It offers comfortable, fully equipped accommodation and many free services such as Wi-Fi, a full continental breakfast and parking facilities.
- Special features of the hotel
- Free onsite coach and car parking.
Free internet and wifi.
Unique bar and restaurant.
Youthful and fresh building and atmosphere.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Palmers Group Hillspring Lodge Hostel is quietly located in the exclusive Willesden Green/Hampsted district in the north-west of London, an attractive residential area. By the nearby located public transport, the city centre and the city airports are conveniently reachable. Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London are only a 45-minute ride away from the Hillspring Lodge Hotel.