Hotel built in 1964, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 394, Number of single rooms 122, Number of double rooms 272, of which have 2 separate beds 70, of which have a double bed 202, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 56, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 12, Rooms with connecting door 40, Number of suites (separate rooms) 16, Number of junior suites 21, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The 5-star hotel Royal Garden in London provides luxuriously furnished rooms and suites with all modern comforts. Guests may enjoy culinary highlights in three bars and two restaurants, among them the Min Jiang on 10th floor with stunning view over the skyline of London. Furthermore, conference roons for up to 550 persons are available.
- Special features of the hotel
- The changing face of the Royal Garden Hotel
As part of an extensive investment program and the continued improvement of the facilities at the Royal Garden Hotel, November will see work start on the lobby and Park Terrace.
From November 23rd 2009 until the end of March 2010 we will be working to create a new and stylish space for our guests to enjoy. For some of this time there will be some areas of the hotel out of service however we will be doing all we can to ensure that this is kept to a minimum. If you would like full details on how the work may affect your stay please email.
In March we will be thrilled to unveil the new and stylish space which will further enhance our guest experience. This is part of a larger investment plan which will see all areas of the hotel redesigned and updated by Spring 2012. The benefit of these changes can already be seen on the Tenth floor in the critically acclaimed Min Jiang restaurant, in the bedroom and suites on our 7th, 8th & 9th floors and our range of meeting rooms including the all new Palace Suite Ballroom.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Royal Garden in London is located close to Kensington Gardens. The Royal Albert Hall and the Victoria and Albert Museum are reachable on foot. The underground station High Street providing access to the city and other sights is reacheble within a 5 minutes' walk.