Hotel built in 1927, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 9, of which have a double bed 358, Number of suites (separate rooms) 29, Number of junior suites 19, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Specialization Personal Treatment Programmes, Certified Luxury Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- LONDON CITY ARPT
- Special features of the hotel
- Soulful, sensual and spirited, our Quince restaurant is the perfect expression of Chef Patron Silvena Rowe's exuberant personality. A luxe eaterie with an engagingly every-day feel, it is at once alluring yet warmly familiar. Above all, the Quince experience is about sharing - about exploring flavours and textures together.
Breakfast Children Charges, effective from 28/12/2010
0-2yrs - Free of charge
2-14yrs - 50% of Adult full price
over 14yrs - Adult full price £24.50
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Personal daily newspaper for every room, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Radisson Edwardian Mayfair Hotel London is located in sophisticated Myfair, which places the guests in a peaceful location right in the heart of the West End, between Green Park and Hyde Park and close to major sights such as Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey.