Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 144, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 144, Hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Spa hotel, child-friendly hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Golf Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Painstakingly restored to its former glory, Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf and Spa is a stunning mansion house located within 1,000 acres of glorious parkland with river, lakes and woodland designed by Capability Brown. A vast country playground with an 18-hole golf course, innovative new spa therapies, heated indoor pool, tennis courts and superb choice of dining.
The sweeping drive and grand entrance portico lead to palatial interiors. Silk-lined and wood-panelled walls, marble fireplaces, lavish furnishings, antiques and paintings adorn the Mansion House rooms that are so large and lovely you will not want to leave.
Dine in the spectacular Wernher Restaurant with its marble panel work and its rich tapestries or the less formal Adams Brasserie. Afterwards explore the stunning grounds with specially commissioned walks to lead the way. Return to the hotel and relax with a rejuvenating heat and hydrotherapy treatment at the spa or enjoy a round of golf. Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf and Spa is a Small Luxury Hotels of the World property.
- Special features of the hotel
- Award winning Wernher Restaurant
1,000 acres of parkland and gardens created by the famous landscape designer Capability Brown.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Personal daily newspaper for every room, Parking directly by the hotel, Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Luton Hoo enjoys a beautiful rural setting. The River Lea snakes through the grounds creating two lakes covering 50 acres. Mature trees grace the parkland including several sweet chestnut trees more then 300 years old and yet Luton Hoo is just ten minutes drive from London Luton Airpirt and 40 Minutes from London Heathrow. Road and rail links are also excellent it is three miles from junction 10 of the M1 and five minutes from Luton Parkway station where there is a frequent 30 minute service into the City of London. Berkhamsted Castle, Cathedral city of St Albans, Dunstable Downs, Hatfield House, Knebworth House, Whipsnade Wild Animal Park, Woburn Abbey, Golf, Bicyling, Fishing, Horseriding, Jogging Track, Museums, Night Clubs, Shopping, Theatre