Hotel built in 1903, Last complete renovation 2005, of which have a double bed 255, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, Number of junior suites 7, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- THE MIDLAND HOTEL * 4 STAR LUXURY CITY CENTRE MANCHESTER. WIFI ACCESS IN PUBLIC AREAS AND 2HR FREE ACCESS IN BEDROOMS. LOCATED NEXT TO MANCHESTER CENTRAL CONVENTION COMPLEX.
10 MILES FROM AIRPORT AND 0.8 MILES FROM MAINLINE TRAIN. BRONZE ACCREDITATION FROM GREEN BUSINESS TOURISM SCHEME. 312 CONTEMPORARY EN SUITE BEDROOMS. 14 HIGH TECH CONFERENCE ROOMS. 2 AA ROSETTE AWARD WINNING DINING AND 24HR ROOM SERVICE. QHOTELS*GROUP OF 21 STYLISH UK HOTELS *QH* CHAIN CODE.
- Special features of the hotel
- Traditional hotel in the heart of Manchester. Renovations in 2005.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel boasts an exellent city centre location; close to motorway networks and only 10 miles from Manchester International Airport. On the door step to Manchester Central(G-Mex) and the MEN Arena. Neaby the thriving cultural scene includes the Palace and Opera house Theatres, Bridgewater Hall and the Lowry Centre. World Class sporting stadia including Old Trafford Football Ground. Along with a fantastic bar/cafe culture and nightlife there are a host of famous shops and boutiques including Harvey Nichols and Selfridges.