Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 62, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 47, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 42, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 10, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Just over three miles from the centre of Oxford - this luxury four star hotel offers an elegant retreat from the bustle of the city - Set in 30 acres of beautiful parkland leading down to the River Thames its unique architectural style incorporates a group of charming medieval buildings along with sympathetically designed modern additions - Attention to detail is evident everywhere - from the fresh flowers in the baronial-style reception to the warm and friendly welcome that has become the hallmark of Four Pillars Hotels - In a world where so many hotels are standardised - the individual character - comfort and outstanding facilities of Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel make a refreshing change - whether you are visiting for business or pleasure - The hotel features two integral courtyards and its own private landing stage with regular seasonal boat services to Oxford-weather permitting - Medieval charm combines with state-of-the art business facilities to make Oxford Thames Hotel a superb Oxford conference venue - Our self-contained meetings and conference rooms can be tailored to suit your needs-from a small board meeting to a large conference with catering - entertainment and even team building events - Our versatile conference rooms can accommodate up to 200 delegates and have all the state-of-the-art equipment you will need - The property offers free parking for all guests and there is complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- Special features of the hotel
- Inspired by the ancient Roman baths, Jeromes Leisure Club is a tranquil haven in which to relax, work-out or enjoy some well-deserved pampering. As a guest of Oxford Thames Hotel, you will receive complimentary membership of Jeromes Leisure Club throughout your stay.
The Beauty Suite at Oxford Thames Hotel is the perfect place to relax and enjoy some well-deserved pampering. Our expert therapists offer a full range of beauty treatments including facials, massages, body treatments, manicures, pedicures and finishing touches.
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Luxury Hotel Set In 30 Acres Of Parkland 3 Miles South Of Oxford With River Frontage. Own Private Landing Stage With Boat Service To Oxford., Local Attractions, Ashmolean Museum, Bicester Village Designer Outlet Centre, Blenheim Palace, Botanical Gardens, Christ Church College, Covered Market, Magdalen Bridge, Radcliffe Camera, Stratford-upon-Avon, Corporate Locations, Bus Station, Train Station, Recreational Facilities Available At The Hotel, Local Recreational Facilities