Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 78, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 68, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 56, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of apartments 0, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Comfortable, beautifully appointed bedrooms; a lively, informal restaurant and a welcoming traditional lounge bar awaits its valued guests. Perfectly placed for access to the Thames Valley area.
- Special features of the hotel
- Complementing the Hotels facilities is the delightful Kennet and Avon banqueting suite. A favourite suite for many a fine Dinner Dance and Wedding Reception for over 25 years. Conference delegates will find the Calcot Hotels facilities and location the perfect blend for a successful meeting.
A cosy, informal atmosphere awaits diners in the Wyborn Restaurant. Choose from a range of imaginative dishes freshly prepared by our chefs. On Friday evenings and Sunday lunchtimes, enjoy a traditional Roast straight from our Carvery table.
A beautifully refurbished lounge bar where guests can relax in comfort and style. Featuring Oak panelled walls and memorabilia of Old Berkshire the Hotel bar is an ideal venue to meet and be with business guests and friends.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The perfect location for visiting Reading and the Thames Valley. Just a 2 minute drive from Junction 12 of the M4 Motorway with ample free parking.