Hotel built in 1935, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The family-run bed and breakfast hotel Lancers House in Sutton Mandeville warmly welcomes its guests to a cosy atmosphere. Its lovingly decorated rooms are fully equipped to meet modern standards. The daily breakfast of the Lancers House ensures guests are well prepared for an eventful day. Moreover, the heated outdoor pool invites to relaxation and well-being.
- Special features of the hotel
- Lancers House offers free parking, free wi-fi, free use of the outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal). The guest lounge has a 50 inch Plasma TV with full sky package.
- Reception open
- 06:30 - 10:00
/ 16:00 - 22:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 06:00 - 10:00
/ 16:00 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in the countryside of Sutton Mandeville, the Lancers House is idyllically situated with easy access to Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, Wilton House and The Larmer Tree Gardens. Guests may also enjoy various outdoor activities like Nordic walking, hiking and biking in the beautiful surroundings. Salisbury main station is located at a distance of 15 kilometres.