Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 3, of which have a double bed, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms, Number of junior suites
- Style of hotel and ambience
- This is your chance to discover (or rediscover!) a truly special hotel in the heart of Devon. The uniquely decorated BEST WESTERN Hotel Gleneagles is in the stylish suburb of Wellswood within walking distance of local shops, bistros, a traditional pub, hairdressers, beauty salons and tourist attractions. It's a gem of a location, so why not stay and let us show off our chic! The local area boasts outstanding natural beauty, with Dartmoor and Exmoor within easy reach. The maritime cities of Plymouth (with the National Marine Aquarium) and Exeter (with its Maritime Museum) are just as simple to see! All bedrooms have the benefit of Wi-Fi Internet, ensuite facilities, color televisions and telephones, individual balconies or patios. We even offer controllable heating to guarantee a warm welcome! The hotel has a south facing terrace with outdoor pool surrounded by loungers and an al fresco dining area for summer evenings. So treat yourself to Torquay's finest!
Please note that the hotel will be closed from 17th Feb 2012 and reopening 3rd March 2012.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- ·From: All directions. Follow seafront, turn left toward harbor, at the clock tower turn left, proceed onto Babbacombe Road. Follow tourist signs for Kents Cavern and at the second sign turn right onto Asheldon Road. You will find the Best Western Hotel Gleneagles 200 yards on the left., Nearby Cities:, Local Attractions:, Transportation: