Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 56, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 16, of which have a double bed 31, Rooms with connecting door 2, Hotel, Country hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Less than an hour from Birmingham and just 20 minutes from Warwick and Stratford upon Avon, Walton Hall Hotel and Spa is ideal venue for both leisure and corporate guests alike. Nestling in 65 acres of beautiful lake and parkland, the hotel offers the seclusion of a country location and a tranquil environment.Whether you are a corporate or leisure guest you can be assured of superb meals in the Mordaunt Restaurant which is the original dining room of the old Mansion and still retains the character of a bygone age. Alternatively, relax with a glass of wine overlooking the hotels croquet lawn.The hotel currently offers a range of well appointed one and two bedroom apartments some of which have superb views across the Warwickshire countryside and outside area to sit and relax. Each apartment offers a separate lounge and fully equipped kitchen making it a real home from home stay.A range of activities can be organized with the leisure centre, including archery, tennis and golf tuition. Further activities can be arranged within the extensive hotel grounds with prior arrangement. The leisure centre has a large indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, and gymnasium.A luxurious health spa with seven treatment rooms, a hydro jet and sun bed are also available offering a range of treatments from facials to manicures and massages. A hair salon is also located within the spa.
- Special features of the hotel
- For a relaxing, luxury break this hotel offers a superb location for exploring Warwickshire. Walton Hall dates back to the 16th Century when the Mordaunt family built the Hall as their ancestral home. After undergoing a multi-million pound restoration, the Hall was re-established as a luxury Warwickshire country hotel retreat.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Sitting in 65 acres of beautiful English countryside, just 10 minutes off the M40, lies Paramount Walton Hotel.
The new Paramount Walton Hotel has been carefully designed to blend in naturally with the surroundings, whilst offering guests contemporary facilities that address the modern business needs of today.
The newly created Paramount Walton Hotel is an impressive self-contained venue which boasts its own reception, restaurant, bar, lounge and roof terrace overlooking the Victorian Garden.