Hotel built in 1800, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 14, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 4, Number of apartments 0, Inn, City hotel, No-smoking hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The 18th century coaching inn will enchant you with its collection of memorabilia, creating an unforgettable ambience. The rooms offer all the elements hobby historians long for. Enjoy ales on tap and savoury meals at the restaurant.
- Special features of the hotel
- The Wykeham Arms has an established reputation for its excellent home produced food and is a popular venue for locals and visitors.
Its 14 bedrooms, are extremely well appointed, with 7 Wykeham suites benefitting from a recent refurbishment.
- Reception open
- 07:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Parking directly by the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Look forward to an enchanting stay at the Wykeham Arms which became pub of the year 2013. Situated in central Winchester in southern England, you can stroll through the small alleys and reach the cathedral and the 14th century University after a few metres. The university was by the way founded by William of Wykeham, name giver of this lovely inn. Southampton Airport lies at a distance of 15 kilometres from the hotel.