Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 25, Total number of rooms 502, Number of suites (separate rooms) 23, Hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Enjoy a beautiful hotel in downtown Atlanta, GA that combines exceptional service with attention to detail to ensure a memorable stay. The stunning Renaissance Downtown Atlanta Hotel offers 502 rooms and suites with dramatic views of the city skyline. Experience the best restaurants, entertainment, and shopping, as well as the city's finest attractions, including Georgia Aquarium, Georgia World Congress Center, Turner Field, High Museum of Art, and Georgia Dome situated near this beautiful midtown Atlanta hotel. Conveniently located on the edge of midtown and downtown, the Renaissance Atlanta Hotel is perfectly suited for the business traveler, meeting guest, or family vacationer. Indulge in luxurious accommodations with a fine selection of classic restaurants and 31,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, or upgrade to a unique pool suite featuring a private swimming pool on a secluded balcony. Discover the convenience and sophisticated elegance of the Renaissance Downtown Atlanta Hotel.
- Special features of the hotel
- Conveniently located three blocks from AT T, BellSouth, Coca-Cola World Headquarters, IBM and NationsBank, the Renaissance Atlanta Hotel-Downtown is centrally located for the business or leisure traveler. All rooms have a private balcony or patio.
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- City - Location Type: City, Atlanta-Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Atlanta/Dekalb-Peachtree, Georgia World Congress Center, Sambuca Jazz Cafe, Tabernacle, Daily"s Downstairs, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Atlanta Ballet, Atlanta Opera, Spivey Hall, Stone Hall @ Atlanta University/Morris Brown University, The Varsity, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, The FOX Theatre, Margaret Mitchell House, The King Center/Freedom Hall, High Museum of Art, Fern Bank Museum of Natural History, Imagine It! The Childrens Museum of Atlanta, Turner Field, Philips Arena, North Avenue MARTA, Amtrak, Clark Atlanta University, Georgia State University, Atlanta Jazz Festival, King Week, Atlanta Dogwood Festival, Georgia Renaissance Festival, National Black Arts Festival, July 4th Fireworks at Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta Home Show at Georgia World Congress Center, Taste of Atlanta, Macy's Lighting of the Great Tree at Lenox Square, The Peach Drop at Underground Atlanta, African-American Heritage Tours & More, Gray Line of Atlanta, American Sightseeing Atlanta, Fox Theatre, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Alliance Theater, Philips Arena, Agatha's "A Taste of Mystery", The King Center, Atlanta History Center, Jimmy Carter Library & Museum, Margaret Mitchell House, Underground Atlanta, High Museum of Art, CNN, Georgia Aquarium, Turner Field, Georgia Dome, Six Flags Amusement Park, Stone Mountain Park, Centennial Olympic Park, Fernbank Science Center, Georgia Institute of Technology, Morehouse College, Spellman College, Tabernacle, eleven50, Daily's Downstairs, Charlie and Barneys, Lenox Mall, Phipps Plaza, Atlantic Station, Cumberland Mall, The Mall at Peachtree Center, Atlanta Thrashers Hockey Club, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta, Atlanta, Bank of America, North Avenue Presbyterian Church, All Saints Episcopal Church, Wachovia Bank, The Coca Cola Company, AT&T, Ernst & Young, Georgia Insitute of Technology, Crawford Long Hospital, Southern Company, SouthTrust Bank, Troutman Sanders LLP