Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 2002, Number of floors 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Enjoy convenient access to Chinatown, Hollywood and the Los Angeles Convention Center while staying at this Los Angeles, California hotel.
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn where guests will receive superior customer service and find top-notch amenities all at an affordable price. Located in the heart of Chinatown, this Los Angeles Best Western hotel is rich in culture and situated close to where travelers want to be. Guests will enjoy contemporary guest rooms adorned with Chinese influenced décor that feature cable satellite television with HBO® and free high-speed Internet access. Every morning guests are greeted with a complimentary continental breakfast. To make traveling even easier and fun, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn features an on-site Thai Acupressure and reflexology spa as well as a shopping mall.
Spend the afternoon exploring the historic attractions throughout surrounding Chinatown and Little Tokyo or take a drive and experience the family excitement and fun at nearby Universal Studios® and Disneyland®. No trip to Los Angeles is complete without getting star struck in Hollywood and Beverly Hills, located just a few minutes away from the hotel. Sports and live music fans will appreciate this Los Angeles hotel's proximity to Dodger Stadium, Staples Center (home of the Lakers, Clippers and Kings), Nokia Theatre and LA Live. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn frequently hosts guests in town attending the nearby annual Rose Parade and Rose Bowl. For added convenience, this Los Angeles Best Western hotel is within walking distance of the Amtrak Union Station. Traveling on business? Downtown Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Convention Center and Courthouses are located so close that it makes conducting business from the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn a breeze.
The friendly, hospitable staff at the AAA three-diamond BEST WESTERN PLUS Dragon Gate Inn is ready to ensure a fun-filled stay in Los Angeles, California. Make a
- Special features of the hotel
- Enter another world without leaving the convenience of downtown Los Angeles. The Best Western Dragon Gate Inn is uniquely situated in the heart of historic Chinatown. Many tourists are attracted to our hotel because it is close to all the big city amenities, but allows for an unmatched cultural expe
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- ·From: Highway 110. Exit on Hill Street; continue on Hill Street, the Best Western Dragon Gate Inn is on left side of the street. ·From: Los Angeles Intl Airport. Take Highway 105 East to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street. ·From: San Fran. Intl. Airport. Take Highway 5 South to 110 South, exit Hill Street from San Diego, take Highway 5 North to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, and exit Hill Street. ·From: Arizona or Nevada. Take Highway 10 West to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street., Nearby Cities:, Recreation:, Local Attractions:, Corporate Locations:, Restaurants:, Transportation: