Hotel built in 1936, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 52, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 20, of which have a double bed 52, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Number of junior suites 8, Hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Certified Design Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Originally built in 1936- the Hotel Nash reopened in late December 1999 with an emphasis on superb comfort- elegant style- and attentive personal service. The Nashs 52 guest rooms are havens of soothing sage-green and ivory- custom furnished with shield-shaped armoires- and lounge beds. Beautiful studies of local flora adorn the rooms walls. Spacious green-tiled bathrooms are equipped with Calcutta-marble vanities- and rainforest showerheads. Our three soothing spa pools provide an added balm to the senses. Modeling the civilized luxury of the South of France in the 1940s- the Nashs self-contained garden evokes a romantic and aromatic Eden- replete with blooming jasmine- star anise- cypresses- bougainvillea- and soaring Norfolk Island Pines. Each season in the garden yields a different- captivating fragrance. The Hotel Nash ranks at 4 Stars. The Nashs lobby-level restaurant- Marks South Beach- offers world-class cuisine in an intimate dining room that opens onto the garden and pool area. Ideally located in the heart of Miami Beaches landmark Art Deco district- the Nash is one block from the beach- and within strolling distance of some of the best shops- restaurants- and cultural attractions in town- including the galleries and boutiques of nearby Lincoln Road.We have got a great team- a superb location- and a beautiful hotel; all the ingredients necessary for a perfect visit to South Beach
- Special features of the hotel
- The Nash's guest rooms are havens of soothing sage-green and ivory, custom furnished with shield-shaped armoires and lounge beds. Spacious green-tiled bathrooms are equipped with Calcutta-marble, Dornbracht bath fixtures, and rainforest shower heads. Check out some of the many added bonuses that complete your stay at the Nash:
• Pristine Beaches Steps Away
• Beach Towels & Chairs* • LCD Flat Screen Televisions
• Ocean Front Views
• Free Local Calls* • Top Shelf Mini Bar
• Spacious Rooms
• 24 Hour Concierge Service
• Waffle Weave Robes
• In Room Safes*
• Professionally Trained Staff
• Designer Bath Products
• High Speed Wireless Internet • VIP Night Club Passes* • Daily Newspaper*
* a daily resort fee will apply for these amenities
Keeping fit is not just a fad – it’s a way of life. Get your hearts pumping in our fitness center featuring state-of-the-art fitness equipment. Turn up the heat as your burn, burn, burn with enough cardiovascular equipment to work every part of your body and prepare you for a true South Beach night.
Enjoy the rewards of all your hard work - before and after you exercise. Relax muscles, sweat out toxins, relieve stress, or simply daydream, whatever you prefer. The Nash has all the amenities that you desire when it comes to matters of the body and mind.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Step out of the Nash and into one of the most electrifying destinations in the world. The Nash Hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of Miami’s South Beach and nestled virtually at the epicenter of the city’s most renowned shops, best dining, and hottest clubs.
Located on Collins Avenue, The Hotel Nash is only steps from the famous azure waters and pristine beaches of Miami, Florida. The Nash hotel follows its own tune boasting an ultra chic design and innovation that result in an ultra plush, intimate and stylish place to stay when visiting one of the world's most popular destinations.