Hotel built in 2001, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 57, Total number of rooms 509, Hotel, Boutique hotel, Certified Design Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- This is it. The Big Apple. Times Square. People everywhere. Hustling. Bustling. The pulse of the city. Alive. Feel the energy as you make your way to the newest W in New York. Welcome to W New York - Times Square. An oasis of calm in the midst of the flurry of a revitalized Times Square. Where you find sanctuary.
From the moment you step inside, you will be transported to a Zen-like environment. Quiet colors, calming textures and a dramatic glass-encased waterfall that soothes the senses. Water runs overhead, streaming down on open sides, enabling you to literally "walk on water" as you enter the elevator that whisks you to Reception.
Enter the seventh-floor. Check-in. Lounge in the 6,000 square-foot promenade filled with intimate arrangements of white leather seating squares and streamlined hanging lamps. Glowing resin alcoves line the perimeter, in case you want a little more privacy.
Where can you relax in the center of it all? Set foot into one of our 509 sleek ultra-modern guest rooms and experience all the creature comforts you would expect, from fluffy pillow-top beds to High Speed Internet Access. Feel the magic of Times Square right in the hotel, with delicious dining and live jazz at the Blue Fin and high-end shopping at W THE STORE. Laugh. Smile. Sing. Dance. It's Broadway. It's Times Square.
- Special features of the hotel
- The city that never sleeps. The Big Apple. The greatest city on earth. No matter what you call it, New York is truly in a class all its own. The same can be said of the newest W. Welcome to W New York Times Square. W New York Times Square is an oasis of calm in the midst of the hustle and bustle of a revitalized Times Square. From the moment you step inside, you will be transported to a Zen-like environment. Quiet colors, calming textures and a dramatic glass-encased waterfall serve to soothe the senses. Water runs overhead, streaming down on open sides...enabling you to literally walk on water as you enter the elevator that whisks you to Reception. Check-in on the seventh floor features a sleek black lacquer reception desk and a 6,000-square-foot promenade with intimate arrangements of white leather seating squares and streamlined hanging lamps. Looking for a little privacy Glowing resin alcoves line the perimeter, providing cozy spaces for quiet together time. Our 509 sleek ultra-modern guest rooms, including 43 suites, feature all the creature comforts you would expect. Fluffy pillow top beds. Spacious desks hooked up with the latest technology, including High Speed Internet Access in all guest and meeting rooms. Custom formulated AVEDA bath products. Relax. Enjoy. Don t forget to leave your room. Adjacent to exciting restaurants, Manhattan s hottest nightlife and the theatres of old Broadway, W New York Times Square is also convenient to midtown businesses. So, whether your focus is work or play, or an enticing combination of both, W New York Times Square fits the bill quite nicely. W New York Times Square also brings the spirit and excitement of Times Square inside, with delicious dining and live jazz at the Blue Fin, pulsating dance music at The Whiskey and high-end shopping at W THE STORE.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Nearby Airports: LaGuardia Airport - 7 Miles JFK International Airport - 15 Miles Newark International Airport - 16 Miles, , Local Attractions