Hotel built in 1988, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Only one Palm Springs hotel gives guests a generous peppering of luxury complete with a very affordable price tag.
California living is all about relaxation, sun bathing, and indulging in your A-lister side. Tripadvisor lists this Palm Springs hotel as one of the top 20 in the region. What makes our digs so fabulous? The unique landscaping, glamorous bars and top of the line food service are a good start.
Whether you're in town for leisure, corporate business, or military duties, we've got you covered. Make business a little (or a lot) more enjoyable in this relaxing oasis of a Palm Springs hotel. Close proximity to the beaches, shopping, fine dining and local attractions can make any business deal sweeter.
Palm Springs International Airport is only a short drive away, so there's no worry about getting stuck in that infamous Southern California traffic when you need to catch your next flight. The Palm Springs Convention Center is also in the neighborhood. If you're in town to catch an event, you won't get lost en route or have to plan for some serious commuting time.
Need a little more low key fun in your life? Golf courses near this Palm Springs hotel abound. Work on your stroke, enjoy the glorious sunshine and relax. You deserve it. After all, the life of a celeb like you can be tough.
Our prime location is what draws guests in. Located in downtown Palm Springs, everything this fabulous city is known for is just a short walk or drive away. Take advantage of prime real estate and spend an afternoon perusing the local shops or sampling some local cuisine. Breakfast? That's on us.
Complimentary breakfast includes piping hot eggs, waffles, fruits and pastries, cereal, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee. Fill up before heading to the Palm Springs Follies, Palm Springs Arial Tramway, Joshua Tree National Park or Coachella/Stage Coach Festivals.
Book a spacious room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Las Brisas and don't forget to pack your swimsuit!
- Special features of the hotel
- Hidden in the shadow of the San Jacinto Mountains lies the oasis of Palm Springs. For centuries a haven to travelers crossing the desolate Mojave and Sonoran deserts and today, known throughout the world for its year-round sunshine, lush golf courses and the playground for the rich and famous. Nestl
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- ·From: All directions. The Best Western Las Brisas is one block off Palm Drive ·From: Interstate 10 East. Exit at Highway 111, proceed 10 miles, turn left at Ramon Road one block to Indian Canyon Drive. Turn left, the Best Western Las Brisas is two blocks on your right. ·From: Interstate 10 West. Exit at Ramon Road, turn left at overpass. Go approximately 10 miles to Indian Canyon Drive. Turn right the Best Western Las Brisas is two blocks on the right., Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Golf Courses:, Golf Courses:, Golf Courses:, Golf Courses:, Golf Courses:, Nearby Cities:, Nearby Cities:, Nearby Cities:, Nearby Cities:, Nearby Cities:, Transportation:, Transportation:, Transportation:, Transportation:, Transportation:, Nearby Cities:, Nearby Cities:, Golf Courses:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Transportation:, Transportation: