Hotel built in 1961, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 11
- Style of hotel and ambience
- This unique city is awaiting your discovery and there's no better way to start exploring than from the comfortable room of your San Francisco hotel.
Market Street and the Civic Center are all right around the corner from your San Francisco SOMA hotel. If you're in town for business at the Moscone Center, a conference or convention, you're in the center of the city here.
AT&T® Park, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Castro District, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, the cable cars and Union Square all cause a big conundrum. Where do guests of this San Francisco hotel start? Maybe checking out a San Francisco Giants game is in order. There are several theater and concert venues nearby, so why not check out a show? There are also major shopping areas and restaurants within distance that demand a little attention.
Proximity to local attractions and transportation is just one reason why guests keep returning to BEST WESTERN PLUS Americania. The Moscone Center, where notable organizations including Apple and Oracle® host their annual conventions, draws a big crowd. Of course, the 49ers also bring in guests from around the country to nearby Candlestick Park. Checking out a show at SHN® Orpheum Theatre or SHN® Curran Theatre is a real treat.
Special events like the 34th America's Cup World Series, and Louis Vuitton Cup have helped define the city. Many guests of this San Francisco hotel are in town for Bay to Breakers, SF Pride Parade, Folsom Street Fair®, or the Chinese New Year Parade. The Marina, Pacific Heights, Mission Bay, and the Financial District also keep guests coming.
Business travelers are delighted with our comfortable guest rooms and complimentary high-speed Internet. This San Francisco hotel regularly hosts employees of the San Francisco Federal Building, U.S. Court of Appeals, Twitter®, Sega®, CNET Networks, Dropbox®, BitTorrent®, Yelp, Zynga®, Dolby®, Pintrest and Advent Software. Why not also check out the sights like The
- Special features of the hotel
- San Francisco is a city of excitement and beauty, with the hustle and bustle of sightseeing and business by day and the magic and glamour of dining and the performing arts by night. You'll need a refuge of calm at the end of the day. The moment you enter the Best Western Americania, you'll feel th
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- ·From: The east. Take Interstate 80 West to the 5th Street Exit. Turn left on Harrison and make a right on 7th Street. ·From: The north. Take Highway 101 South to Van Ness. Follow Van Ness and turn left on Grove. Cross Market to 8th Street, turn left on Folsom, turn left on 7th Street. ·From: The south. Take Highway 101 North to the 7th Street Exit and make a left., Local Attractions:, Historical, Educational and Cultural Places:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Historical, Educational and Cultural Places:, Historical, Educational and Cultural Places:, Historical, Educational and Cultural Places:, Historical, Educational and Cultural Places:, Historical, Educational and Cultural Places:, Transportation:, Transportation:, Transportation:, Transportation:, Transportation:, Local Attractions:, Shopping:, Historical, Educational and Cultural Places:, Transportation: