Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Experience the best of San Francisco at this boutique hotel - voted "The Best Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf".
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf is an Italian villa-style hotel nestled in the heart of San Francisco - voted "Best Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf" for 10 years in a row by Frommer's Travel Guide.
The perfect location in San Francisco, this hotel places guests within walking distance to cable cars, Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz Island and Pier 39. Hotel guests will also be in the ideal location for special events including Fleet Week, Bay to Breakers and 4th of July celebrations. This charming hotel is also minutes from Union Square, San Francisco's Chinatown, North Beach and the San Francisco Zoo.
The Tuscan Inn is an Eco-Friendly hotel. Spacious, beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites will delight travelers with extra comfort. Each room comes complete with extra amenities including a mini-bar, refrigerator and free, wireless high-speed Internet access. A complimentary newspaper is delivered daily and is also available in the lobby. Corporate travelers will appreciate the onsite business services and meeting facilities. The hotel also features an onsite restaurant and complimentary Manager's Wine Reception in the evenings.
Make a memorable and rewarding stay in San Francisco! Reserve a room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf today.
- Special features of the hotel
- Located in the heart of San Francisco's most famous attraction, Fisherman's Wharf is the Best Western Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf. The Best Western Tuscan Inn has been dubbed "The Best Hotel in Fisherman's Wharf" for six consecutive years by Frommer's San Francisco Travel Guide. Service and sty
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- ·From: The north. Take Highway 101 North, use care to follow branch for Bay Bridge. Exit at 4th Street and continue straight on to Bryant Street. Follow Bryant Street until it ends, and then turn left on Embarcadero. Follow for approximately two miles before turning left on Northpoint Street. The Best Western Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf is on the left just after Mason Street. ·From: The south. Take Highway 101 South from the Golden Gate Bridge, exit at Lombard Street. Turn left on Van Ness Avenue and drive for four blocks. Turn right on Northpoint Street, and the Best Western Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf is on the right just after Taylor Street., Nearby Cities:, Local Attractions:, Local Attractions:, Shopping:, Restaurants:, Transportation: