Hotel built in 1920, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 11, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, Holiday resort, child-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- The second oldest town in the US- Santa Fe is still very much influenced by its Indian and Spanish heritage. It possesses that true -Pueblo- charm with its narrow streets- patios and typical ochre-colored houses. Located in the historic district- The Inn of the Five Graces combines luxury with an aura of mystery. With an ethnic decor enhanced by East Indian and Tibetan antiques- oriental carpets and nomadic textiles combined with Southwest architecture- the interiors feature many handcrafted pieces as well as spectacular tile mosaics. Passionate about this land with its wealth of Indian legends- the owners invite you to embark on a sensory voyage to fully savour this melting pot of cultures and colors. One of the possibilities take lessons with a professional photographer and capture the incredible beauty of the landscapes. Santa Fe is above all a town of art and culture where you can also enjoy a private concert at the opera house or discover the works of numerous painters and sculptors.
CLUB 5C- Hotel welcomes Relais and Chateaux Club 5C members with a VIP Welcome and a Discovery Privilege. Please include the Club 5C membership number in the reservation and please show your Club 5C membership card on arrival.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Inn of the Five Graces in the Barrio De Analco, the oldest historic neighhborhood in Santa Fe. Only 2 block from the Plaza and Canyon Road, with shops, restaurants, 300 Art Galleries, and over 19 Museums. An ideal location yet only 1 hour drive from the Alburquerque Airport or a short 20 minutes from Santa Fe Airport. Shuttle buses run regularly to/from hotel to airports with a reservation., Albuquerque, Bandelier National Park, Canyon Road, Cochiti Lake - Boating, Golf, Georgia Okeefe Home Abiquiu Ghost Ranch, Loretto Chapel, Los Alamos, Museum Hill, Santa Fe Ski Basin, Santa Fe Opera, Shidoni Foundry, State House, Tent Rocks Hiking Trails