Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of junior suites 7, Hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Suite hotel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus Wellness Center, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- When you step into the family-run hotel Le Val Fayt in Fayt-Lez-Manage, you enter a charming world. Let yourself be enchanted by this 17th-century-building. Elegant rooms make your stay a pleasant one. After a restful night, the breakfast provides a good start. Furthermore, you enjoy the evening at the adjacent brewery of the hotel Le Val Fayt.
- Special features of the hotel
- We can serve you some fresh Italian food like Pizza, lasagna or cannelloni, toast,... and we are located nearby a dozen of good restaurants 5 km around.
The Front Desk close at 11 PM. Please contact the hotel in order to advice on your arrival time.
- Reception open
- 06:00 - 23:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 07:00 - 23:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The hotel Le Val Fayt in Fayt-Lez-Manage is quietly situated amidst lush greenery inviting to long walks and bike rides. Many canals and castles are located nearby. So, too, is a nice golf course. Brussels can be reached within 40 minutes by car.