Hotel built in 1897, Last complete renovation 2000, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 120, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 115, of which have 2 separate beds 91, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of junior suites 4, Hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Focus Solebad, Massagen, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Guests start their holiday at the family-run Hotel Victoria-Lauberhorn in Wengen with a friendly welcome and a wonderful view on the mountains. Cosy rooms in country style guarantee a pleasant stay. In the restaurant, guests debauch in mouth-watering Swiss and international delicacies. Furthermore, the rambling wellness area of the Hotel Victoria-Lauberhorn invites with brine bath, different massages and a gym to relaxing hours.
- Special features of the hotel
- Our spa oasis is a pleasure for your own well being:
Animated saltwater indoorpool 33°, lounge Jacuzzis, wild water channel, massage & neck showers, sauna, steam, solarium, fitness room & massages.
You can not reach the hotel by car. You have to take the train from Lauterbrunnen to Wengen. It takes around 15 minutes.
- Reception open
- 07:30 - 22:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Free use of the sauna
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- The Hotel Victoria-Lauberhorn is quietly yet centrally located in the picturesque Wengen. Within a few minutes on foot, the train station and the cable car station are reachable. Besides, the beautiful surroundings provide numerous facilities for hiking, biking and skiing. Bern is situated 60 kilometres away.