Hotel built in 2008, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 10, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Green Street hotel is located in the Old Quarter at the center of Hanoi; a charming neighborhood of French colonial buildings on narrow tree lined streets near Hoan Kiem lake. There are many cafes, restaurants and street stalls offering local Vietnamese and international foods. Shoppers will be happy browsing through the small shops selling local handicrafts, art, books, silk, clothing, jewelry and so much more.
- Special features of the hotel
- with modern decoration and modern style, you feel comfortable as your home with free wifi or internet, welcome drink and full breakfast, free daily fruit juice...
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Upgrade to next room category, Parking directly by the hotel, Bike rental, Welcome drink, Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Throughout the thousand years of its eventful history, marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Hanoi still preserves many ancient architectural works including the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. Famous sites include the One Pillar Pagoda (built in 1049), the Temple of Literature (built in 1070), Hanoi Citadel, Hanoi Opera House, President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum...]
Hanoi also characteristically contains 18 beautiful lakes such as Hoan Kiem Lake, West Lake, and Truc Bach Lake..., which are the lungs of the city, with their surrounding gardens and trees providing a vital source of energy.