Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 13, Hotel, City hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Hanoi Mikes Hotel II - Botique hotel in Hanoi where you can enjoy your time to relax and join some tours to travel arround Vietnam,
Botique hotel is also the travel agent so if can join any tours to Halong bay or Sapa with the best quality
All rooms in our hotel come with AC, shower with a bathtub, mini bar, cable TV. Telephone, Safe Box, Fan, Hair dryer… Our services included free tour information, free Internet available in the lobby, Free tea, coffee.
- Special features of the hotel
- PROMOTION :
-FREE airport pick up for guests booking for 3 nights ).
- Free breakfast with tea and coffee every day
- Free ADSL Internet 24 hours
- Free tourist map.
- Free safety deposit box.
- Free room ( half day for guests not staying overnight) to freshen up.
- Free linen and towel hire
- Free luggage storage
-Free 1Way pick up at the airport ( If you have over 3 Nights booking directly at Mikes hotel ( DLX & SUITE ROOM , VIP ROOM ) & free daily breakfast until 11 am ) .
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Reception manned at weekends
- 00:00 - 24:00
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- Parking directly by the hotel, Welcome drink, Free garage in or directly by hotel, Personal shuttle service to/from central station, Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- In July 2009, we had opened one more BRAND NEW HOTEL named HANOI MIKE'S HOTEL II, we until now there are 2 hotels in our system of Hanoi Mike's Hotel: Especially both of them is ideally located in the heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter which is very famous over the world for cultural architects and historical relics of Hanoi Capital.
From Mike’s hotel, it will take you just a minute to walk to the famous HoanKiemLake (the ReturnedSwordLake) that you can not miss while visiting Hanoi. Other well-known Hanoi tourist attractions like the Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and museum, Vietnam’s History Museum, Bat Trang Ceramic Village, Van Phuc silk...Halong Bay, one of the world Heritage and wonders is just about three hours driving away; Perfume Pagoda that is considered as one of the famous pagoda in Vietnam, and even the romantic Sapa... all are just a few hours away.