Hotel built in 1996, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Number of junior suites 5, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel
- Style of hotel and ambience
- Newly-built in 1996, the Empress is a small, modest hotel whose hallmark is service. While not luxurious, it boasts a number of upscale touches like terra cotta tile and marble. The wooden features and graceful lighting in the lobby gives the hotel a welcoming feel.
Renovation Started From Jun. 01, 2012 until further notice
- Special features of the hotel
- For your information, starting from May 23, 2012 until further notice, all guests staying at Empress Hotel HCMC will enjoy a 10% discount at Circle K 24 hours convenient store.
- Reception open
- 00:00 - 23:59
- Earliest check-in
- Latest check-out
- Free services for HRS guests
- 1 bottle of mineral water, Welcome drink, Late check-out (until 3pm local time), Wireless LAN in room
- Hotel location, surroundings and sights
- Located in district 1, Ho Chi Minh city, the Empress is between the bustling central area and exotic China Town. The Airport is about 30 minutes by taxi, it's 10 minutes walking to Ben Thanh market